Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nice Quotes

A couple of quotes from the Spirituality and Health discussion board today struck a chord within me:

The young people who come to me in the hope of hearing me utter a few memorable maxims are quite disappointed. Aphorisms are not my forte, I say nothing but banalities.... I listen to them and they go away delighted. ~Andre Gide

And another:

~ Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other? ~ George Eliot

Day Three of trying to get the wheat and sugar out of my body. Day three of splitting headaches. Day three of feeling lackluster and having brain fog. Soon, tomorrow or the next day, it will be gone and my spirits will lift. May I make the world less difficult for someone today - perhaps myself.

No comments: